No wonder I love to paint up there! We had a great time. I found the Zermatt ( hotel resort where we stayed with Dad's conference) European bakery especially delightful...and the plein air competition has been great fun. I'll tell you if I win or sell anything over the 4th of July holiday exhibit. The photos are of Timp (and the basic view I'm painting) and Cascade Springs. Meanwhile, I hope you all have as much fun enjoying the summer beauty in your world!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Midway Get-away
No wonder I love to paint up there! We had a great time. I found the Zermatt ( hotel resort where we stayed with Dad's conference) European bakery especially delightful...and the plein air competition has been great fun. I'll tell you if I win or sell anything over the 4th of July holiday exhibit. The photos are of Timp (and the basic view I'm painting) and Cascade Springs. Meanwhile, I hope you all have as much fun enjoying the summer beauty in your world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think both of these pictures are gorgeous!
It is so beautiful. I was thinking the same thing today on a trip to Huntsville.
Post a Comment