Family time is such a treat! I love to see the grandkids play with each other. I enjoy the joking and sharing with my adult children who have become my best friends. It's fun to eat together. But I think my favorite thing is watching Steve be Grandpa. Something about that thrills me like nothing else. Here, you see him playing "Dress Up" with the kids. They designed his outfit, as you can see. And everyone was totally pleased with the result.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Fashion and Family
Family time is such a treat! I love to see the grandkids play with each other. I enjoy the joking and sharing with my adult children who have become my best friends. It's fun to eat together. But I think my favorite thing is watching Steve be Grandpa. Something about that thrills me like nothing else. Here, you see him playing "Dress Up" with the kids. They designed his outfit, as you can see. And everyone was totally pleased with the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay. I know you're all busy. But it seems odd you'd have nothing to say about this one.
Post a Comment