With 1400 photos to choose from, why did I start with these? 'Cause I love windows. 'Cause I had limited time and pastels were a good choice for these images. 'Cause my student wanted some simple projects and I modeled these in class. And, I am working on an oil piece that takes longer, so hang in there. These are: "Coloring the Castle" --window from Nuremberg, "Looking Out, Looking In"--window from Budapest, and "Whisper of Light"--from evening along the Rhine River.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Painting Europe
With 1400 photos to choose from, why did I start with these? 'Cause I love windows. 'Cause I had limited time and pastels were a good choice for these images. 'Cause my student wanted some simple projects and I modeled these in class. And, I am working on an oil piece that takes longer, so hang in there. These are: "Coloring the Castle" --window from Nuremberg, "Looking Out, Looking In"--window from Budapest, and "Whisper of Light"--from evening along the Rhine River.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment