Monday, December 14, 2009
This is Christmas
I love the Christmas traditions that gather children together for decorating cookies, or making a special craft. I've tried to do this every year. There have been times when I've had to borrow other people's children to keep this tradition alive, so how fun it is to have some of my grandchildren close enough to have them with me, now. Here we are Friday, painting salt clay cookie ornaments while the mom and dad are off on a special date night of their own. Merry Christmas traditions make the holidays so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And where are the ornaments that Grandpa painted??
He only provided "moral/musical support.
I really need to check your blog more often. Here it is January and I just noticed my cute children doing this project at your house. Thanks Mom!
Post a Comment