Recently I played "office" with Taylor and Jordyn. Jordyn made a speech about office rules. I jotted them down as she said them. This is her list (it might be good for your work, too):
1. Be nice so everybody will want to stay at OUR office.
2. No talking until lunch. Then you can talk as loud as you want.
3. No drinking, 'cause you might spill on your computer.
4. Stay busy.
5. If you talk to someone while you're pushing buttons you'll get the answer wrong.
6. If you write something while you're talking you'll get the answer wrong and get sent to the big office.
7. Remember to stay healthy and strong. If you pick junk food you'll be fat.
8. You better look nice at work.
9. Don't bring any kids at work that will bother you. Put them at a table to color.
10. Don't bring any aliens or pets or toys to work.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think these rules would apply to church too with a few substitutions.
Post a Comment