HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! These are my favorite costumes (the ones I love most to wear): princess, fairy, fairy princess, medieval maiden, storybook character--such as a princess....yup, Emily and I are a bit alike.
These are the things that scare me (the things that still get into nightmares now and then): bugs, snakes, mice, devils, crocodiles, and other biting creatures...such as soldier ants, lions and bears--although I have an equal number of happy dreams about lions and bears in which they are my friends. And all this time you thought I was unflappable in my war against mice and bugs. And I don't scream at snakes, either. I'm just amazingly brave, is all. And some things scare me subconsciously that don't bother me when I'm awake, for some reason.
What are your favorites and chief scarriests?
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't have scariest. My favorite costumes are JEDI, Harry Potter peeps, Indiana Jones, and James Bond. Anyone could have guessed this about me I'm sure.
My favorite costume is Simon dressed like a monkey. You can't beat that.
My most memorable costume growing up was a pig. I wore a pink leotard and tights. My mom did my hair Princess Lea style and used colored hair spray to paint it pink. I even had a pipe-cleaner tail.
This year I will be a simple butterfly.
Pretty much every genuine halloween costume scares me, though I notice they're getting scarier. Fake blood is becoming a trend and I'm not at all into that. The scariest I could get is the Charlie Brown ghost.
I like to dress up as ... wait I don't like to dress up. But I do like to dress up my girls, especially as princesses which works pretty well for Emily especially. I hate costumes that look evil. Crazed killer costumes are my least favorite.
Post a Comment