Been painting the inside of the lion's cave in my dentist's boy's room. It's a fun project, though mural painting is not my favorite. It's a good "trade" for services ploy that my dentist is willing to do. That makes it all the more fun.:) So, here is the outside of the cave from previous project, the inside that shows snake, bugs and cubs (though the bugs are hard to see in this photo). The best part is the delight of the little boy as he comes in to check on my progress. Today he crowed over the bats and lion cubs, and ran to show me his stuffed lion. I like to make children happy. Don't tell, but the Princess Train for Alyssa's birthday turned out really cute, too. Shannon and I painted a wooden craft train I found at Michael's with pink, blue and purple and then attached Disney stickers. Quite a stretch from the bugs and bats...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
In the Cave
Been painting the inside of the lion's cave in my dentist's boy's room. It's a fun project, though mural painting is not my favorite. It's a good "trade" for services ploy that my dentist is willing to do. That makes it all the more fun.:) So, here is the outside of the cave from previous project, the inside that shows snake, bugs and cubs (though the bugs are hard to see in this photo). The best part is the delight of the little boy as he comes in to check on my progress. Today he crowed over the bats and lion cubs, and ran to show me his stuffed lion. I like to make children happy. Don't tell, but the Princess Train for Alyssa's birthday turned out really cute, too. Shannon and I painted a wooden craft train I found at Michael's with pink, blue and purple and then attached Disney stickers. Quite a stretch from the bugs and bats...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Can you come do this to my bedroom?
Fun!!! My daughter's friend turned her son's room into a jungle, complete with an 8-foot paper-mache palm tree. You've done a wonderful job.
that's so cute!
Post a Comment