Sunday, January 3, 2010
Put your Little foot right here...
I'm thinking about shoes. One of the happiest parts of this New Year has been a couple pair of new shoes. Now I know that I have a peculiar shoe fetish, but you need to realize how exciting it is to find top quality shoes that fit, are amazingly comfortable and are cute--besides being on sale. I've been blessed with 2 pair in the last week that thrill me, um, from top to toe. I've watched my missionary kids get really fine shoes as part of their equipment. I've seen my husband justify expensive shoes because of his professional requirements. But until lately, I've never been able to "qualify" in any particular way, myself. So, this is a big, uh, step for me. I got 2 pair of high quality, attractive shoes and don't feel particularly guilty, either. And that is the most surprising of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love shoes that fit and are comfortably perfect. I'm always really sad when they wear out. In fact, sadly next spring I'm going to have to admit that my favorite sandals are dead.
Post a Comment