Friday, March 28, 2008

I Give In/Up/into/way....

All right. I am a "blogger" just like everyone else. However, my purpose is not to admit my succumbing to pressure. It is to have a place to preach, when I feel like it. Just kidding. Sorta. I have noticed that the blog is a great place to vent, whine, brag, ponder and postulate. As well as journal. So, I've decided to try it.

So instead of just letting Eric choose my subjects (I tend to leave comments on his more than anywhere else), I will venture into the dangerous ground of initiating conversations.

So, watch for future profundity.

2 comments:

Eric said...

My blog is not a journal per se. It is meant to be a place for me to document and discuss with myself questions and thoughts that randomly occur to me, or that I hear or read about. Thus it leads to the most comments. Because it is awesome.

Shannon said...

Ummm, yeah.